Book Review- The Heroes of Olympus: Book 1- The Lost Hero

Yep, I'm done with the Percy Jackson series and now I'm on to the "sequel series", "The Heroes of Olympus"! The first book, "The Lost Hero" was really amazing. This book told me the story from each character's point of view without making it seem confusing which I thought was really cool. Rick Riordan is an amazing author and I love his work. I couldn't stop reading this book and once I stayed up till 11:00 reading it. I started reading from 4:00 so that means I read for 7 hours!!!!! This book has the same characters (and a few new characters) from the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series. I would give this books a 5 star rating for its twists and turns and for its cliffhangers. You see, I've gotten used to cliffhangers as a result of reading every single book from the "Keepers of the Lost Cities" series 5 times. But this cliffhanger was SO DEVASTATING. Now I have to wait 2 weeks for the next book because someone else has it and I put it on hold. Don't worry, I'm not getting these books from the real library, I'm reading them online from an online library.


Cliffhangers am I right?

Comments

  1. Nice!
    Can you tell me the name of the online library?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This post was when I was really young, and had no experience in blogging whatsoever XD But the name of the online library that I use is Sora, it's mostly connected to my school so you may have trouble finding it, but I'm pretty sure you can make an account? Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. Hello again, Saph (is it okay if I call you that?),
      I am sorry for disturbing you again, but can you send me the link/URL of it?

      Delete
    3. He Dhwani! You can totally call me that! :)
      No it's fine, you're not disturbing me!

      Sure, here's the link - https://soraapp.com/welcome

      Once again it may not work unless your school or yourself or your nearest library has an account on there, but you can try it out. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts