my october tbr list!~ 🍂🍁✨




Hello readers~

It's already the start of a new month! October's here! 


Can't believe 2021 is almost over, my mind is still stuck in 2020. 


Anyway if you're really observant you may have noticed that I changed the background theme for October from gray to a beige shade :) Look at me being all tech fancy.


October doesn't just bring autumn aesthetics and pumpkin spice lattes, it calls for a TBR list! I usually refrain from TBR lists because most of the time I end up doing book reviews on the books on my list, and posting my TBR list would be giving away almost all of my book reviews.


Instead, I have crafted a glimpse of my October list to post. I'll still be doing reviews on some of these books, but for others, I'll keep to myself so I can maintain my enigmatic aura ;)

*pauses to cue up playlist*



Here we go :) 

~🍂~

 All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven


Okay I might've cheated a //~bit~//

I already started reading this book, and going by the very ominous book description on the back...I have a feeling I might know what's going to happen to Finch. 

*The Night We Met by Lord Huron starts playing*

I'm not crying, you are.

Honestly my heart gets heavy every time I pick up this book, because I know what's evidently going to happen to Finch. But I don't know how its going to happen. I have a feeling that once I do, I'll be even more heartbroken then I am now. 

I'm a pretty emotional cancer (♋), so this book will be hard to get through, but I know it'll be worth it. 

<3

~

 Do Over by Juliet Rose


I actually found out about this book through Instagram! 

I've followed Juliet Rose for some time now, and I was super excited to see that she had released a novel. Do Over's description enticed me into putting it on here, it seems to be a murder mystery set on a beach. 

I know this will be a great read! I can't wait to get it! 

~

 Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas


I absolutely loved the first book in this series, and I can't wait to read more! 

Currently, I ship Celaena + Chaol (sorry Dorian)

Honestley Celaena is such a queen. She's probably the best assassin out there- or ya know, the best assassin who loves the piano and classic novels. 

~

A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi



Can we take a moment to admire the GORGEOUS, STUNNING, cover? 

After reading the first book, Roshani Chokshi has captured my heart with this series. I love the incorporation of Hindu mythology- and, well, late is better then never.

~

Some Girls Do by Jennifer Dugan



Once again- the gorgeous cover 🤩

I've had this book on hold for quite some time now- indicating its popularity. Its hard to find good f/f romances, so I have high hopes for this. I've also seen some other book bloggers read this too, another reason why I'm excited for it :)

~

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black


Is it bad that I only just found out about this a week ago?

The thing that actually pushed me to put this on my tbr though was the FANART. Like have you seen how gorgeous the characters are? And also the book bloggers on Instagram who gush over this book on a daily basis.

A fair warning that I may join that trope-

~

From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout


*ahem*

BOOKTOK MADE ME READ IT.

I am a sucker for all things fantasy~romance~kindgom~war and I immediately added this to my tbr list as soon as I saw the cover. 

I know people say "dOn'T jUdGe A bOoK bY iTs cOvEr", but c'mon, its kinda hard not too. Especially with a cover as amazing at this.

~

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson


I actually saw a lot of people reading this, and It popped up in my recommendations a lot of times. 

I am prone to obsess over good mystery novels, which is why I did a review on the book I Killed Zoe Spanos by Kit Frick (check out my updated book corner to read the book review!)

Be prepared for a lengthy obsession on this book in the near future!

~

Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin


Once again, bookstagram is the reason for this book being on here.

The fanart that I have seen for this book is so beautiful, and I've heard rumors about how great the fantasy romance aspect of it. The excitement this book gives me reminds me of the time I was excited to read A Court of Thorns and Roses, so lets hope I love it just as much!

~



And that is the sneak peek of my October tbr list! I can't wait to read all of these! It was so fun making the graphics for this post, I hope you like them!



Thanks for reading :) 



- Sincerely, Saph













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts